Mark Williamson is a veteran finance executive and CPA. In addition to public accounting experience, he has C-suite experience with large hospital based radiology practices as well as regional imaging center operations and with ortho surgery/trauma practice management
Mark brings excellent communication skills to help C-Suite, owners/shareholders, Boards of Directors understand complex financials, proformas and M&A transactions.
Mark leads client engagement in the following areas:
- Credit lines, debt and equity financing
- Financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Practice audits and benchmarking,
- Physician compensation and productivity monitoring
- Internal controls and financial and operational policies and procedures
Mark is a CPA and a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA). Mark is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Medical Group Management Association, the Radiology Business Manager’s Association, the Healthcare Financial Management Association and the Financial Executives International. He holds a BS in Business Administration (Accounting) from California State University, Fullerton.